A criminal lawyer from our team will discuss your options with you. If you are facing Court for any type of charge, you would do well to seek legal advice before you make any decisions on whether to plead guilty or not guilty, and as to whether you would benefit from retaining a criminal lawyer to appear on your behalf. We also appear in appeal matters, whether or not you were represented in the original matter which you are now considering appealing.
Speak to a Criminal Lawyer
Criminal lawyers appear in Court on your behalf in relation to any type of criminal charge. If you have been charged with a criminal offence, you should call to enquire about representation as soon as possible. Don’t leave it until just before your Court date to call us, or your choice of solicitor may not be available to represent you on the day, and your matter may need to be adjourned unnecessarily.
Criminal Lawyer – Matter Types
We take instructions in all types of criminal matters from the very serious to the relatively minor charges. Types of offences that we can represent you for include:
– very serious matters such as armed robbery, robbery in company, murder, malicious wounding, assault occasioning grievous bodily harm and assault occasioning actual bodily harm, domestic violence matters, drug importation matters, drug supply matters, fraud related matters, white collar crime, and many more.
– criminal matters that may be considered less serious, such as PCA (drink driving) charges, common assault, malicious damage, traffic offences, possession of relatively small quantities of drugs, and many more.
People often underestimate the seriousness of the offences they are charged with, and represent themselves, often to their detriment.
No matter what type of charge you are facing, we can assist you in providing timely advice, and representation in Court.
Speak to a Criminal Lawyer now!
Call to speak to a criminal lawyer now, on (02) 9533 2269
Brigitte Simeonides & Associates – Criminal Lawyers Sydney
Call - (02) 9533 2269
Criminal Solicitor Sydney – More Info.
- Section 32 Application
- Criminal Lawyer
- Criminal Defence Lawyers
- Drink Driving Lawyers
- Mental Health Outcomes in Criminal Matters (Section 32 Application)
- Criminal Solicitor – Drink Driving
- Drink Driving Charges
- Drink Driving Penalties
- Should You Make a Bail Application?
- Children’s Court
- Supreme Court
- District Court
- Local Court