A criminal lawyer appears in Court on your behalf in relation to any type of offence or charge. If you have been charged with a criminal offence, you should call to enquire about representation as soon as possible. Don’t wait until the day before you have to attend Court!
Speak to a Criminal Lawyer
A lawyer from our team will discuss your options with you. If you are facing Court for any type of charge, you would do well to seek legal advice before you make any decisions on whether to plead guilty or not guilty, and whether you need a legal representative to appear on your behalf.
Being arrested and charged with any type of offence can be very stressful for the person charged as well as their family members, and we understand that.
Criminal Lawyer – Matter Types
We take instructions in relation to all types of charges, from domestic violence to firearms offences, from negligent driving to kidnapping, from computer offence to reckless conduct – we do it all, including:
– very serious charges such as armed robbery, robbery in company, murder, malicious wounding, assault occasioning grievous bodily harm and assault occasioning actual bodily harm, aggravated break and enter, domestic violence matters, stalk or intimidate with intent to cause fear of physical or mental harm, sexual assault charges, child abuse and child pornography charges, drug importation matters, drug supply matters, fraud, white collar crime or corporate crime, terrorism offences, and many more.
– charges that may be considered less serious, such as first offence PCA (drink driving) charges, common assault, malicious damage, goods in custody, larceny including shoplifting, steal from person, steal from dwelling house, break and enter, possession of housebreaking implements, resist police or resist arrest, traffic offences, and even offensive language or offensive conduct, custody of a knife, and many more.
We appear in criminal courts throughout the Sydney metropolitan area and beyond (see an example list below of the courts that we will represent you in – the list is not exhaustive, though – call us and ask whether we will appear in your criminal matter in any other court, because we probably will!)
We make section 10 applications, and section 32 applications. We do bail applications. We will defend you if you plead not guilty, and we will give an explanation to the Court to lower your penalty if you are going to plead guilty. We run committal hearings and trials. We make submissions in relation to fines, good behaviour bonds, community service orders, suspended sentences, intensive corrections orders, home detention orders, prison sentences and non-parole periods.
Call to speak to a criminal lawyer now – (02) 9533 2269.
Selection of locations our criminal lawyer will go to:
Sydney criminal lawyer – Downing Centre and Liverpool Street Local Courts, District and Supreme Courts and Court of Criminal Appeal
Parramatta criminal lawyer – Parramatta Local and District Courts
Liverpool criminal lawyer – Liverpool Local Court
Bankstown criminal lawyer – Bankstown Local Court
Burwood criminal lawyer – Burwood Local Court
Balmain criminal lawyer – Balmain Local Court
Campbelltown criminal lawyer – Campbelltown Local and District Courts
Fairfield criminal lawyer – Fairfield Local Court
Newtown criminal lawyer – Newtown Local Court
Sutherland criminal lawyer – Sutherland Local Court
Eastern Suburbs criminal lawyer – Waverley Local Court
Manly criminal lawyer – Manly Local Court
Blacktown criminal lawyer – Blacktown Local Court
Penrith criminal lawyer – Penrith Local and District Courts
Wollongong criminal lawyer – Wollongong Local Court, and Wollongong District and Supreme Courts
and many, many other locations, including Mount Druitt, Hornsby, North Sydney, Port Kembla, and on and on the list goes
– so call us to speak to a criminal lawyer now – (02) 9533 2269.
Brigitte Simeonides & Associates – Criminal Lawyers Sydney
Call - (02) 9533 2269
Criminal Solicitor Sydney – More Info.
- Section 10 – No Conviction Recorded
- Section 32 Application
- Criminal Lawyer in Sydney and Elsewhere
- Criminal Defence Lawyers
- Drink Driving Lawyers NSW
- Mental Health Outcomes in Criminal Matters – You Need a Mental Health Lawyer
- Criminal Solicitor – Drink Driving
- Drink Driving Charges
- Drink Driving Penalties
- Should You Make a Bail Application?
- Children’s Court for Under 18’s
- Supreme Court of NSW
- District Court – Trials and Appeals
- Local Court in NSW